dimanche 25 juillet 2010

June / July update

Well, Real Life interfered in a Big Way recently and my Dutch studies have dropped off. It's been a month since I did my flash cards or any Assimil and I just haven't been thinking about Dutch at all. Or French either for that matter. And for my upcoming trip to Italy I had planned to spend this month at least familiarizing myself with the language but that didn't get done either.

However, rather than feeling bad for myself I'm just going to move forward. Try to get back on Dutch (at least a bit), do a bit of French listening and cram a week or so of Italian.

It's no fun when plans fall through. When you lose momentum it's hard to pick yourself again. I'll just need to make sure I do a reasonable amount of studying and not start a new binge/burnout/guilt cycle.

Aucun commentaire: