dimanche 22 février 2009

TAC Log for Feb 16-22

Boo :( I've been totally uninspired recently. Plus, being a bit busy with Real Life doesn't help, but arguably that's just an excuse.

Perhaps this is the time for me to start my Esperanto? I was really hoping to be able to make it to at least mid-year before hitting the wall, but I guess not.

I've done my fun reading (the books), and now I'm studying (the chapters and the flash cards). I guess the change to it no longer being fun make me enjoy it less. Huh, who'd have thought..

I haven't done my flash cards for the past week (although I have done about half my reps so far today to catch up.) I'm going to try to do two lang-8 posts too. I have at least been trying to listen to some of my podcasts regularly though. And I'm still checking the French news sites

I think I'll give myself another week to get back into French, and if that doesn't work, I'll try Esperanto for a bit.

Aucun commentaire: