mardi 13 janvier 2009

TAC Log for Jan 11/12

Finished shadowing "Beyond the Basics" lessons 16-20. Listened to some radio (CBC podcasts are unbroken.) Started flipping through first volume of the vocab course. (I think the words are starting to stick but I want a better way to review. Maybe just a giant wordlist?) Watched 2h of "Kaamelott". Understood enough that it was funny. Good to have a replacement for 1G1F. Did LR for chapter 1 of HP reading English, then French, both with French audio.

Today was the first day back at work, so I tried to get into my pre-xmas break schedule. I listened to the first chapter of Harry Potter again, then more CBC podcasts and a couple chapters of DaVinci. Did my flash card reps (61 cards). Picked up a newspaper but didn't read it. Maybe I'll skim it before bed.

I need to start on the "chapter study" thing I've been meaning to do. I don't know if simply repeated exposure will work (which would probably drive me nuts), so I'm going to have to do what I did for Alice -- proper vocab and flash cards. The other question is: is LR useful only at beginner levels, or does it help with as well with the rarer expressions and language forms?

Aucun commentaire: