mercredi 3 décembre 2008

And we're off!

I've always said that one of the reasons I didn't have a blog was because I had nothing to say to the world. Well, apparently that has changed.

As part of the How To Learn Any Language Forum's Total Annihilation Challenge 2009, I'm going to be keeping a log of my attempt to improve my French to fluency.

However, the forum doesn't allow RSS feeds for particular threads only and at least one person has expressed an interest in following my progress. So, this blog will be the original source for my TAC09 log, and I will cross-post the entries into my TAC thread at HTLAL.

Keep in mind that since this is written for other members of the forum, it will probably contain terms and acronyms that mean nothing to you. Sorry 'bout that.

I will also make my lang-8 posts public and attempt to link them to this blog.

Aucun commentaire: